Once again, I have been asked to make a tunic for a Battlemoor Tournament. I’m using the same pattern I did for the first bespoke tunic, which I found on the Hurstwic website.

The photos below document my progress.

I’ve been working on the embroidery. I have discovered that ‘mirror’ work is not as easy as one might think. I hope to finish all of the outlines and begin more fill work this week. I’ve begun to decoratively stitch the seams as well.

These are the last photos. I finished it today (August 30, 2015)

4 thoughts on “Bespoke Tunic #2

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *